The City is offering recycling for a three month trial. The purpose of the three month trial is to determine what the residents’ recycling needs/desires are. The recycling will be reevaluated at the end of the three month trial.
Here are some of the details:
- There will be no more recycle pickup on every Friday.
- The recycle days will be every other Wednesday, starting August 1. The second pickup will be August 15, etc.
- If you had previously subscribed for recycling, your billing will automatically stop.
- If you have more recycle materials than will fit in the bin that was delivered, you can purchase a rolling trash can (or any type) at a store of your choice and clearly mark it “RECYCLE”.
- Your recycle must be placed at the curb by 6:00 am on the day of pickup.
- REMEMBER: This is only a three month trial to determine the recycle needs/wants of our residents. At the end of the three month trial the recycle program will be reevaluated to determine how many participated and to what extent. There could be changes made at that time (number of pickups, day of the week, paid by City, paid by residents, etc).
- If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please email the City at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have distributed this information via email and Reach Alert. If you would like to be added to the email list please email us at email@example.com and sign up for Reach Alert at www.reachalert.com